Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Test Run

We are going to give zoom a twirl tomorrow and work out some of the kinks.  There is going to be no instruction but we can see what it looks like, lag, touch base etc.........

I am thinking that we will meet at 2:00 for like 30 minutes or so.  I am hoping this medium will work to be able to instruct you over the course of the next few weeks.

Remember to get your book work done and e-mail it to me by next Wednesday, keep working on your practice test, check out the AP review videos by the college board using the link from a previous post, work on prediction problems from your packet, and watch the alternating series video stuff as that will be the first lesson we go through quickly.

I have also set p a remind but can't give you code yet as some snafu occured and I am waiting on a password reset.

Excited to touch base,
Mr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment