Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2020

Update and gentle reminders that you should be working by now some each day!!

Hi all:

Hope you are inside and staying safe and starting to spend time with the links on series I provided so we can meet the challenges of the next couple of weeks.

There is an AP classroom assignment up for extra credit.  Its due date is Tuesday.  There will be another one posted on Tuesday that will be due on Sunday of next week again for extra credit.

You definitely should be watching the link on Limit comparison test by now, and starting to process that series test.  If you e-mail me any questions I will do my best to answer them online.  I will usually check my e-mail sometime in the morning, formulate my response, and reply by dinner.

I have had to travel to the hospital several times this week with a family situation and they are limiting visitors.  My car seat does not have WiFi so please be patient but I will respond.

You then should be moving on to the link on Alternating series test and have that knocked out by Tuesday or so of next week.  So you can end next week dealing with Ratio and Root test link.

Remember there are links to my physical notes from last year on the post for the Hwk for DCT and LCT.

Remember this is also a wonderful time to spend quality time with your prediction packet and the 2012 practice exam and have it out of the way for when we return.

I miss seeing you guys and hope to hear from you if you are struggling with the online material.

No comments:

Post a Comment